Six Construct LCC
Six Construct LCC is a joint venture between Six Construct (BESIX Group) and Daud Group of Companies.
The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.BESIX Group is the largest Belgian group, operating in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, environmental projects and roads. The Group is active in Europe, North and Central Africa and the Middle East via Six Construct.
Six Construct is one of the leading construction companies active in the Middle East today.
It harmonises the skills and experience of its motivated workforce with strategic and
innovative technologies to meet the most complex challenges.
Six Construct covers six areas of activity:
- Buildings (skyscrapers, airports, hospitals, large sophisticated residential and commercial complexes),
- Marine works (ports, quay walls, jetties, breakwaters),
- Civil construction for industrial projects (power plants, factories),
- Environmental and energy-related industry works,
- The development of sports and leisure complexes (large-scale multifunctional sport centres and stadiums)
- miscellaneous infrastructure projects (bridges, tunnels and tramways)
In 2012, Six Construct breathed life into the Cleveland Clinic in Abu Dhabi, a flagship medical centre being built in cooperation with Samsung. Other landmark projects in Abu Dhabi include the Yas Retail Mall, the ADNOC Headquarters, onshore civil and marine construction work on Das Island, the Ruwais Sulphur Handling Terminal 2 and the Borouge 3 Marine Terminal and Sea Water Intake, also in Ruwais.
In Qatar, the Doha International Airport Terminal and the Doha Convention Centre Phase II were completed.
In Bahrain, finally, Six Construct completed the North Manama Causeway and worked on the Bahrain Four Seasons Hotel.
|Address:||Six Construct Co L.L.C
Al Quoz Industrial Area 4, Dubai, UAE
|Postal Address:||P.O. Box: 13055, Dubai, UAE|
|Tel No:||+(971) 4 3472777|
|Fax No:||+(971) 4 3473521|